The University Lofts is a seven-story full-scale Housing, Resort-Style, Residential Building. The Property is considered Stockton’s premier, upscale waterfront property. Opened in December 2007, there is over 10,000 square feet of flexible indoor and out door meeting social space. Amenities include: city or waterfront views, flat screen televisions, completely smoke-free environment, state-of-the art fitness center, pool and whirlpool spa, complimentary Wi-Fi access and the Delta Bistro and Lounge.
The property sits along the waterfront in the heart of Stockton’s newly revitalized entertainment district, just 80 miles northeast of San Francisco and 45 miles south of Sacramento. University Lofts is surrounded by numerous attractions. It’s just steps from the state-of-the-art Stockton Arena with its 12,000 seat capacity, Banner Island Ballpark and the Weber Point Events Center. The Bob Hope Theatre, the Stockton Cineplex Plaza, the Miracle Mile and the University of the Pacific campus are just minutes away.
Convenient to: The Miracle Mile | Across from Stockton Arena | Banner Island Ball Park | Bob Hope Theater | University of the Pacific
24 Hour Front Desk & Lobby | 24 Hour On-Site Security
Wi-Fi Access Throughout Property | Computer Center & Copier | Complimentary Coffee Service in the Delta Bistro (7:00 AM – 11:00 AM & 3:00 PM – 9:00 PM ) | ATM Onsite | Private Elevator to Lofts
Resort Style Seating With Pool & Jacuzzi Fire-Pits & Heaters | Ping-Pong & Pool Tables
Parking is not a problem at The University Lofts. We Offer Fenced Parking for our Residents!
20% Discount at Delta Bistro
– Water, Sewer, Garbage, WIFI, and Cable.
– Card Access to Apartment/Individual Locks on Bedroom Doors
– Fully Furnished: Flat Screen TV with Surround Sound,
– Washer & Dryer, and Dishwasher & Garbage Disposal
– Full-sized Electric Glass Top Range & Oven
– Granite Countertops & Custom Flooring Throughout
– Floor to Ceiling Windows/Panoramic Views
– Custom Cabinets & Stainless Steel Appliances
– Recessed Lighting & Ceiling Fans